četvrtak, 29. studenoga 2007.

Nm. 2 Php error pages

When accessing valid pages from Apache2 server, PHP comes back with No
input file specified. Logs show a page was correctly accessed, but with
a 404 error code. Specifying a .html file or a non-existant file,
returns a valid page or a 404 error page correcty.
I believe the problem lies in the PHP fastcgi daemon some how. I
believe I have removed all other possible problems.

I'm confused: I have recompiled PHP5 and Apache2 removing everything
that seems unneccesary
I have PHP5 compiled using
./configure --enable-fastcgi --prefix=/usr/local/php5
--program-suffix=-fastcgi --without-pear and running as a separate
daemon using -b 127.0.0.1:8002
I have Apache2 compiled with ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache2
Apache2 Config portion is below

Notes:
/usr/local/apache2/fastcgi is a valid, but empty directory

I had the server working at one point, but I added a few compile options
and it stopped, and I've since removed all but the basic compile options
and it still dies.

I have done a make clean before building and I have tried this from the
original clean tarball sources.

I'm clueless. I'm not used to this kind of problem under Linux.

Reproduce code:
---------------
Apache2 Config, which I had problems figuring out.

LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so

Alias /fcgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache2/fastcgi/
FastCGIExternalServer /usr/local/apache2/fastcgi/php-fastcgi -host
127.0.0.1:8002
AddType application/x-httpd-fastphp .php
Action application/x-httpd-fastphp /fcgi-bin/php-fastcgi


Expected result:
----------------
Apache Works fine except for when defering requests to the PHP daemon.

Something, Anything from the PHP daemon. Even an error code would be
nice. If I point it at a .html file with a .php extension just
containing 'Hello World' it still returns "No input file specified"

It would be handy if the php -b daemon could log some indication as to
what it was doing to the console its running on. This seems a noticable
ommission for a daemon (normally -D makes a daemon single action and
debug to screen).

Nema komentara:

 

Sopranos Ruby Css Xhtml Cgi Asp.net Calabria Rocky Oktoberfest Fencing